Xplo - protective coat made of galvanized steel sheet - connector
Price on request
Protective coats made of galvanized steel sheet are used to protect the proper insulation made of mineral wool, polyurethane, synthetic rubber, polyethylene and other insulation materials used in thermal insulation against mechanical damage and destructive effects of moisture and UV radiation. Protective coats in this case, also tin, have the aesthetic qualities of the installation. For indoor and outdoor use. The galvanized steel sheathing for the spigot is designed for insulation of cables and branches of the pipeline in heating and technological installations, as well as heat and cold protection installations.
- length of the spine measured at the highest height - 1.5 D,
- twist made of galvanized steel sheet, thickness 0.5 mm, with an overlap,
- twist made of galvanized steel sheet, thickness 0.6 mm, with an overlap,
- sheet structure - smooth, smooth,
- two 3.2 mm holes for sheet metal screws in each segment.
- When ordering, in the comments tab, please indicate the diameter of the pipe from which the twist will be a branch in mm
- The product is available only as a service.
- The product is made to order, delivery date confirmed individually.
- In case of:
- large orders price determined individually,
- possible price reduction when using thinner sheet metal,
- spine made of a different thickness metal sheet indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation,
- application temperature range:
- -30 do +600 °C
- surface structure:
- type of metal:
- ocynkowana - węglowa pokrywana cynkiem
- 0,5 mm