Xplo - protective coat made of galvanized steel sheet - pipe
Price on request
Protective coats made of galvanized steel sheet are used to protect the proper insulation made of mineral wool, polyurethane, synthetic rubber, polyethylene and other insulation materials used in thermal insulation against mechanical damage and destructive effects of moisture and UV radiation. Protective coats in this case, also tin, have the aesthetic qualities of the installation. For indoor and outdoor use. The "pipe" cover made of galvanized steel sheet is intended for insulation of straight sections in heating and technological pipelines. Pipeline in heat and cold-protective.
- circumferential grooves at the ends of the pipe,
- external longitudinal grooving
- "pipe" cover made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5, 0.6, 0.7 mm, with an overlap,
- two 3.2 mm holes for sheet metal screw on both sides of the pipe.
- The prices indicated apply only to the "pipe" sheath with a standard length of 1000 mm
- The product is available only as a service.
- The product is made to order, delivery date confirmed individually.
- In case of:
- large orders price determined individually,
- possible price reduction when using thinner sheet metal,
- cover "pipe" made of another thickness metal sheet indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation,
- "pipe" cover made of a different length than the standard one indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation.
- application temperature range:
- -30 do +600 °C
- sleeve length:
- 1000 mm
- surface structure:
- type of metal:
- ocynkowana - węglowa pokrywana cynkiem
- 0,5 mm