Xplo - protective coat made of aluminum sheet - knee
Price on request
Aluminum sheet protective coats are used to protect proper insulation made of mineral wool, polyurethane, synthetic rubber, polyethylene and other insulating materials used in thermal insulation against mechanical damage and destructive effects of moisture and UV radiation. Protective coats in this case, also tin, have the aesthetic qualities of the installation. For indoor and outdoor use. Aluminum sheet elbows are intended for insulation of bends and elbows in pipelines in heating and technological installations, as well as heat and cold protection installations.
Standard knee version:
- 3 and 4 segment bends,
- knee made of aluminum sheet with a thickness of 0.6, 0.8 mm, with an overlap,
- knees made according to the radius corresponding to the bending radius arc in, Hamburger knees,
- structure - smooth, smooth
- aluminum sheet resistant to sea water,
- two 3.2 mm holes for sheet metal screws in each segment.
The product is available only as a service.
The product is made to order, delivery date confirmed individually.
In case of:
- large orders price determined individually,
- possible price reduction when using thinner sheet metal,
- knee made of larger quantity segment in the number indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation,
- knee made of another thickness metal sheet indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation,
- knee made according to radius R indicated by the customer - individual calculation.
- application temperature range:
- -196 do +600 °C
- bending angle:
- 90 °
- fire classification - reaction to fire:
- produkt niepalny
- surface structure:
- type of metal:
- 0,6 mm