Xplo - protective coat made of galvanized steel sheet - knee
Price on request
Protective coats made of galvanized steel sheet are used to protect the proper insulation made of mineral wool, polyurethane, synthetic rubber, polyethylene and other insulation materials used in thermal insulation against mechanical damage and destructive effects of moisture and UV radiation. Protective coats in this case, also tin, have the aesthetic qualities of the installation. For indoor and outdoor use. Elbows made of galvanized steel sheet are designed for insulation of bends and elbows in pipelines in heating and technological installations, as well as heat and cold protection installations.
Standard knee version:
- 3 and 4 segment bends,
- elbow made of galvanized steel sheet, thickness 0.5, 0.6 mm, with an overlap,
- knees made according to the radius corresponding to the bending radius arc in, Hamburger knees,
- structure - smooth, smooth
- two 3.2 mm holes for sheet metal screws in each segment.
The product is available only as a service.
The product is made to order, delivery date confirmed individually.
In case of:
- large orders price determined individually,
- possible price reduction when using thinner sheet metal,
- knee made of larger quantity segment in the number indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation,
- knee made of another thickness metal sheet indicated by the ordering party - individual calculation,
- knee made according to radius R indicated by the customer - individual calculation.
- application temperature range:
- -30 do +600 °C
- surface structure:
- type of metal:
- ocynkowana - węglowa pokrywana cynkiem
- 0,5 mm